- This is not a medical/surgical mask, such as the N95 mask.
- It is not intended to mitigate, prevent, treat, diagnose, or cure any disease or health condition.
- We do not provide masks for, nor are these masks suitable for children ages 2 and under.
- Our masks are made from 100% cotton and are washable and reusable.
- We recommend washing before first use.
- Please understand that our face masks are not a replacement for medical-grade masks, and in circumstances where medical-grade masks are recommended, you should consult a health care professional.
- The decision to use this mask is solely your own.
- Please remember that the use of our face masks is not intended to replace other recommended measures to stop the community spread of COVID-19 or any other disease, such as social distancing, washing your hands, and refraining from touching your face, but to support and accompany those measures.
- Follow the latest advice from the CDC and your own health care professionals pertaining to keeping yourself safe.
- Prior to purchasing or requesting any of our masks, you agree that we are not liable for damages of any sort as a result of using our masks.
The response to our masks has been overwhelming, and we thank you for your support. Because of this, we cannot personally deliver masks going forward like we had in the past.
We can no longer priority or overnight express the masks due to the costs involved. We needed to start taking orders online and sending them out to our customers using the least expensive USPS surface mail method. We apologize for any delays that this may cause.